1. I live in organized chaos. I love to organize everything, but it still leads to chaos.
2. I am double jointed in my arms and legs.
3. I lived in the OC all my young life, and it is not that spectacular as the TV show.
4. I have never done any drugs, ever. Never smoked a cigarette, either. YUCK!
5. I have a slow response-time to most things. I do get startled easily, though.
6. I am the “second” first-born daughter to my dad. He had a previous family before I came along.
7. All of my other siblings had fair skin and light hair.
8. I only like chocolate when I am pregnant or PMSing.
9. I had borderline high blood pressure after my 4th child was born.
10. I live on a suburban farm: 1 cat, 1 dog, 1 gerbil, and hopefully soon: some chickens and goats.
11. I no longer find snakes or dead bunnies, but now I have to learn how to use flood irrigation for the property.
12. I talk too fast. I inherited that trait from my mom. I have to remind myself to SLOW down.
13. I was never in Girl Scouts. I am going to make sure my daughter is… talk about living vicariously through your children.
14. I miss the beach, Disneyland, and Knott’s Berry Farm in CA.
15. I am a 50/50 introvert and extrovert at the same time.
16. My eyes are usually bloodshot by evening time (must be allergies or fatigue).
17. I survived a bad case of MRSA in March 2008. I appreciate my second chance at life!
18. I would rather wear jeans and a t-shirt anyday.
19. Having a daughter is a wonderful blessing. She is strong-willed and independent, but will always be my princess.
20. Boys are definitely easier to raise! They don’t have drama issues. They just fart a lot.
21. I have lived in AZ for 14 years now, but lived in CA for 26 years.
22. My heart still yearns to be a missionary overseas, whether it is short term or long term.
23. Completing a degree in Health Promotion is interesting, time-consuming, and SOOO worth it!
24. I don’t like to yell, but my kids make me do it!
25. Fourteen years later in Arizona and we STILL have the biggest family on the block!
This was the backyard of our first home from 1999 – 2010.
2 thoughts on “25 Random Tidbits”
Thanks for the hello! It couldn’t have come on a better day. I live in Show Low. Nice to meet you 🙂
How was the Mom Heart Conference? I hope you had a great time!